Thursday, May 14, 2009

~VeMMa Business Preview~

Last tuesday night i went to VeMMA Office at Jaya One, Petaling Jaya for business preview . It turns out the place was near UIA Matric. hu..hu.. bring back the memoirs when studied there.
I went there with my officemate which have join the VeMMA team. Its quit a nice place and everything there was in orange color (theme color for the product)
This business preview gives me clear knowledge of the:
  • product - the benefit we get from drinking it
  • testimoni
  • marketing plan - how to start your biz n your cycle

The speaker was among the top leaders from Malaysia. There achievements gives me a motivation to join and succeed in this online biz. wish me luck!

Its proves that VeMMA is not scam just like some of people who said it. Every business have a risk for you to take. You have to study and ask if you want to involved in this business dont just join and dont do anything. If like that for sure you are not succedd in the biz.

After get back from the office I receive a letter from 'skynet' said they have send me a parcel (the parcel was VeMMA jus that they sent to my house) but no one home to pick it. I need to go to the office to collect the parcel myself. Luckily the office was near to my house. If not i have to take time off from my office just because I want to collect the parcel. Later I will give you the picture of this parcel for you to see.

Here a some pics of VeMMA office at Jaya One, PJ.

(click the pic for better view)

p/s : for those who want to go to VeMMA Business Preview can contact me and i will arrange a date and contact my upline for better explaination.

0 comments:

Post a Comment